About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 1 May 2015
Running Time: 141 Minutes
Staring:  Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner and many more.
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.9 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 74% Audience: 87%
MY RATING: 6 of 10. Above Average

MY REVIEW:
I am not a comic book fan girl, or even a comic book reader in general. I will wholeheartedly admit to going to see this movie because it was my husbands turn to select the Friday night entertainment. I was not really thrilled that this was his choice, but I am a good sport and played along, and with a smile I might add!

I thought it was pretty good. There was a decent story line and a few unexpected plot points that seemed to further the story line and even clear up a few things for me from the other Avengers movies. (Yes, I saw those too and yes, they were likely my husbands night to choose the movie!)

The script seems a little lacking to me. There seemed to be some missing points. I would think that there would be some sense of stand-alone movie pieces for a movie such as this, but I literally had questions about who people were, why they were bad/good and a general whatever face during the whole of the movie.

There was a little too much predictable humor. Generally, that's not bad, but this was an action movie. Too many one-liners for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment