About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Gone Girl


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 3 Oct 2014
Running Time: 149 Minutes
Staring:  Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 8.2 of 10 Link
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 88% Audience: 87% Link
MY RATING: 9 of 10

MY REVIEW:
WOW! This was dark and twisted in the best most awesome way! This movie messes with your mind and heart at the same time. There is no up or down, there is only a roller coaster of guessing what's going to happen next and what you guessed wrong. I know my heart rate was spiking in a few of those scenes!

Amazing plot, mystery that you can really put your head into, beginning to end, this was such a well-formatted movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment