About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, June 24, 2016

The Shallows






GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 24 June 2016
Director: Jaume Collet-Serra
Writer: Anthony Jaswinski
Running Time: 87 Minutes
Staring:  Blacke Lively, Oscar Jaenada and Angelo Josue Lozano Corzo
Rating? PG-13
SPOILERS? YES

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.1 of 10
ABBY'S RATING: 1
This is a GUEST REVIEW. The lovely and talented Abby F. provided this for the movie The Shallows. I really had no intention of seeing it, so she saved the the $5 I would have spend on the matinee.

STORYLINE
A mere 200 yards from shore, surfer Nancy is attacked by a great white shark, with her short journey to safety becoming the ultimate contest of wills.

ABBY'S REVIEW
Super-hot chick, is stuck on the feeding grounds of a great white with a bird and shore is ONLY 200 yards away. The Shallows is definitely not a thriller for anyone over 18 years of age, but it’s decent for a Netflix and chill night, maybe with popcorn and your least favorite friend. This movie is true indication of, “less is really more.” On a brighter note, hats off to Blake Lively, she managed to pull off good acting in this horrible “thriller.”
SPOILER because the movie was so bad: The great white DIES and NOT by fire! 

On a more personal note..... Took some selfies yesterday and today and this evening I could Rocket and Dexter cuddling in the kitty bunkbed!! Super Cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment