About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Glitch

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: Australian Television show that premiered on 9 July 2015 on ABC1. Available on NETFLIX.
Director: Emma Freeman
Writer: Tony Ayres, Louise Fox, Adam Hill, Kris Mrksa and Giula Sandler.
Running Time: 6 Episodes, 55 Minutes each
Rating? Unrated Television Show
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.7 of 10
MY RATING: 8

STORYLINE
When Constable James Hayes (Rick Bramhall), a police officer in the small town of Yoorana, Australia, is called to the local cemetery in the middle of the night, he makes a discovery that turns his world upside down. Six people have inexplicably risen from the dead in perfect health, one of them is his deceased first wife, Kate (Emma Booth).

MY REVIEW
I'm always looking for something on Netflix, obscure, interesting.. I did find something that quite nearly fits the bill with this TV series.  I am a Netflix junkie and can easily get through an entire season of a show in a day or two. At the end of the first episode, I couldn't stop watching!! I believe I finished in two days!

What I DID LIKE about this movie:
  • Suspense! The writer/director/producers did an amazing job on the ideas of how to draw your attention into a focused spot that builds such an amazing feel of suspense that you almost can't blink your eyes!
  • Acting! The actors found for this tv series are just fabulous!
  • Storytelling at it's best! I loved the way they really used the actors to further the story. Twists and turns, facial expressions, you could feel the pain in the actors eyes as they were trying to play out their story lines!
What I DID NOT LIKE about this movie:
  • I'm really hoping that they address some of the loose ends that were left dangling at the end of season one. How did they come back from the dead? Why can't they leave the city? Come on!! Bring on Season 2-3 or even 4!!
  • It's NOT that I DIDN'T like anything super big. I just couldn't see giving this a 10 because it's a tv show and definitely has less of the general grandiose attitudes you'd find in a movie.


On a more personal note..... Fun times today! I played out in the back yard with the kitties for a little while. Decided to get the sewing machine out and make a knife roll for all of my fancy knives! And finally, decided to go for a run. Something about closing the day out with a de-stressing run that can really make you feel amazing!

SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment