About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Interview


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 24 Dec 2014
Running Time: 112 Minutes
Staring:  James Franco, Seth Rogan, etc..
Rating? R
SPOILERS? YES, but it's not like you should watch it anyway!

REVIEWS
IMDB: 6.7 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 52% Audience: 49%
MY RATING: 3 of 10. Watch it Drunk.

MY REVIEW:
And after all of the controversy, the hacks, the threats, the ridiculousness, I watched this.  Turns out that it's a horrible piece of poop! It's nothing more than a C level attempt at a drunk or high group of man-boys to lengthen a SNL Sketch. FAIL!

This was predictable garbage.  Throughout the whole thing, I kept wondering what I was missing.  Best line of the whole movie.. "He's motherf***ing peanut butter and jealous."

Waste of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment