About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Into the Woods


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 25 Dec 2014
Running Time: 125 Minutes
Staring:  Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine, Johnny Depp...etc
Rating? PG
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 6 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 71% Audience: 50%
MY RATING: 3 of 10. 
Maybe drunk.

MY REVIEW:
Truth- I gave in and vacated the theater with 20 minutes left in the film.

This was just painful! I felt like I was sitting in there for 10 hours. I kept looking down at my watch thinking that it was at least 3 hours since I looked last, but NOOOO! Ten Minutes!

So, this is based on a Broadway PLAY. Someone made a Broadway play into a MUSICAL. I like musicals, and I knew what I was getting into when I went. Not one real memorable song!

Johnny Depp is a pedophile wolf, well he's Jack Sparrow dressed as a wolf playing a pedophile. Weird sexual undertones, weird sexual encounters with the Bakers Wife... Not really fully understanding wha the hell was the point of this movie.



---------------------------------------------------->
This is my disappointed face:)

No comments:

Post a Comment