About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Sinister


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 12 Oct 2012
Running Time: 110 Minutes
Staring:  Ethan Hawke, Juliet Rylance
Rating? R
SPOILERS? N.

REVIEWS
IMDB: 6.8 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: X% Audience: X%
MY RATING: 7

STORYLINE
A true-crime writer finds a cache of 8mm home movies that suggest the murder he is currently researching the work of a serial killer whose career dates back to the 1960's.

MY REVIEW:
This movie had be scared right from the start. This movie is definitely chock-full of scenes that seemed to be here purely for the shock value. Story is decently presented and I was intrigues by the theory behind the killings. I felt like it was a new story.  I have to admit, I jumped a few times. Lost some points for me on the plot. I did see a lot of the points coming and was not completely blinded by the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment