About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Nightmare Factory


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 5 Oct 2012
Running Time: 90 Minutes
Staring:  Documentary
Rating? Unrated TV Movie
SPOILERS? YES

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.3 of 10
MY RATING: 9

STORYLINE
In 1989, Greg Nicotero quit medical school and headed fro Hollywood to pursue a dream of making monsters. Together with gore masters Howard Berger and Robert Kurtzman, Nicotero went on to create KNB EFX Group, one of the most prolific makeup effects studios in the world.

MY REVIEW:
Love love love loved this movie! It was a look inside the special effects life that has intrigued me since the first time I saw Salem's Lot. This movie is a definite recommendation to any of my fellow horror/gore lovers out there! The non-digital magic that is made under the KNB umbrella is amazing. Loads of "making of" type stuff and a ton of special appearances and Walking Dead. Great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment