About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Pitch Perfect


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 5 Oct 2012
Running Time: 112 Minutes
Staring:  Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Rebel Wilson
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.3 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 81% Audience: 83%
MY RATING: 8

STORYLINE
Beca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining the Bellas, her school's all-girl a cappella group. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, the Bellas take on their male rivals in a competition.

MY REVIEW:
You know, I watched this movie because someone else wanted to see it, not Terry. If you fall into one of the following criteria, you will love this movie. I loved it and plan on watching this multiple more times when it is on Netflix.

  1. A Girl between the ages of 10 and 60.
  2. An a cappella nerd from high school or college
  3. Watched and enjoyed Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment