About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, March 9, 2018

Slasher- The Executioner

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 2016 Canadian TV Show available in Netflix
Creator: Aaron Martin
Running Time: 8 Episodes, 45-55 minutes each
Rating? Unrated, Made for TV
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 6.6 of 10
MY RATING: 7

STORYLINE
A young woman returns to the small town where her parents were murdered, only to find the past re-emerging as a new series of murders begin.

MY REVIEW
BINGE-WORTHY tv horror. No, it's not the greatest thing in the world. No, it
s not going to win an Emmy. But, the story is decent, the casting is average and the gore is above board.

What I DID LIKE about this movie:
  • Violent. Not for kids. This was perfect. Just not a great dinner-time watch!
  • It was definitely a fun watch. For those of us who enjoy trying to figure out the "real killer" behind the masked ones. This was an enjoyable task over 8 episodes. It was a little obvious close to the middle, but it was good. I guessed wrong for the first half!
What I DID NOT LIKE about this movie:
  • Katie McGrath is Irish and it was pretty obviojs
  • It's B-level, Canadian Horror TV. Enough Said.

No comments:

Post a Comment