About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, February 10, 2017

John Wick: Chapter 2

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 10 Feb 2017
Director: Chad Stahelski
Writer: Derek Kolstad
Running Time: 2 Hours and 2 Minutes
Rating? R
SPOILERS? Yes

REVIEWS
MY RATING: 3

STORYLINE
After returning to the criminal underworld to repay a debt, John Wick discovers a large bounty has been put on his life.

MY REVIEW
I should have know that I would not care for this movie. I didn't love the first one. I DID, however, under duress, watch this movie with the husband. This was a mindless killing spree with little to no story and absolutely the most base of story lines.

What I DID LIKE about this movie:
  • Lawrence Fishburne's character was a pretty great piece.
What I DID NOT LIKE about this movie:
  • There is JUST no character growth. John Wick is still just avenging his dog's death. He's no better of a person in 2 than in 1. 
  • Dear writers, this was drivel. Please try again.
  • The only plot device is revenge.
  • Instead of paying actors for Keanu to shoot, they just should have put up some cardboard boxes with pictures on the front.


On a more personal note..... Selfie time on the way to work this morning.Also, noticed that the bush in the front yard is blooming. IT's FEBRUARY! And Dexter Morgan says hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment