About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Looper

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 28 Sept 2012
Running Time: 119 Minutes
Staring:  Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.5 of 10
MY RATING: 8

STORYLINE
In 2074, when the mob wants to get rid of someone, the target is sent into the past where a hired gun awaits - someone like Joe - who one day learns that the mod wants to 'close the loop' by sending back Joe's future self for assassination.

MY REVIEW:
Two words. Excellent and Innovative.

I love Sci-Fi movies and this was definitely packed with all of the things that I love about that genre. The best part to be was Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I love this character and every bit that he put into Joe. This just solidifies it for me that he has come so far and has the chops to pull of any role!

This movie will keep you going with twists and turns and questions which you get to solve by the end with an astounding revelation that was very fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment