About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 26 March 2010
Running Time: 101 Minutes
Staring:  John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson...
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 6.5 of 10
MY RATING: 4 for Atmosphere

STORYLINE
Time machine sends 4 idiots back to 1986.

MY REVIEW:
I'll start by saying that I don't think that I am the target demographic for this movie. I think this would have been better in a short film. Maybe 30 minutes. That's about the length of humor this movie could sustain.

I absolutely loved the view of the 80's in this which gives it the extra point and a half.

This film just didn't work for me in the end. Not a bid fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment