About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, February 26, 2010

The Crazies

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 26 Feb 2010
Running Time: 101 Minutes
Staring:  Radha Mitchell, Timothy Olyphanty, Danielle Panabaker
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 6.6 of 10
MY RATING: 7

STORYLINE
Inhabitants of a small town in Iowa suddenly are plagued by insanity and then death after a mysterious toxin contaminates the water supply.

MY REVIEW:
So, the scariest thing about this movie was the psychology toll in my head as I was watching thinking that this could actually happen. Well, not in this exact way, but that something could threaten us in food or water and we would not know until it's way too late. That is a serious fear!

Yes, it's a remake of a Romero film from 1978 and I think old George would be okay with the outcome. It's pretty fast paced for a horror movie and definitely needs the watcher to pay attention.

The question: Is this movie for you? Well, if you like zombie movies and with a twinge of horror, then this is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment