About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Atomic Blonde

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 28 July 2017
     Sneak Preview 19 July 2017
Director: David Leitch
Writer: Kurt JohnstadAntony Johnston
Running Time: 1 Hour and 55 Minutes
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: ?? of 10
MY RATING: 9

STORYLINE
An undercover MI6 agent is sent to Berlin during the Cold War to investigate the murder of a fellow agent and revoker a missing list of double agents.

MY REVIEW
This was a pretty amazing movie. Due to it not being released yet and I got to see a pre-release preview, I don't want to go into too many details. 

What I DID LIKE about this movie:
  • Setting- I love the setting. Berlin wall is a month from being torn down.. US, British, French and Russian spies a plenty! Excellent use of music and costuming! This was a visual masterpiece.
  • Violence was necessary and perfect.
What I DID NOT LIKE about this movie:
  • Not much. I think the only thing that was a little iffy was the twist, or the twist on the twist, or the twist on the twist of the twist... It's almost like they filmed 3 endings and decided to use them all!


On a more personal note..... Finished my 3-D printed Wonder Woman Tiara. Wore it to work today! Finished a new trooper helmet. Isabella and Dexter were pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment