About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, July 3, 2015

Terminator Genisys


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 1 July 2015
Running Time: 125 Minutes
Staring:  Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Clarke, Jai Courtney and Emilia Clarke
Rating? PG-13
Spoilers? Yes, but not too much :)

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.1 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 27% Audience: 69%
MY RATING: 8 of 10. Pretty Decent

STORYLINE:
John Connor sends Kyle Reese back in time to protect Sarah Connor, but when he arrives in 1984, nothing is as he expected it to be.

MY REVIEW:
Admittedly, I want to see this movie because my husband wanted to go. I was not a huge fan of the original movie from 1984, I was in fourth grade and more likely to enjoy Supergirl with Helen Slater! I have seen Terminator {The original as well as all of the sequels} and i get the draw.

That being said, I enjoyed this movie. For a summer release {and we saw it in IMAX 3D} it had enough to keep my attention. Well, that and Jai Courtney is a pleasure to look at and watch!!
Jai Courtney

The idea that this movie proposed is that there are now multiple timelines in which the various terminators have shifted their realities. I actually loved the idea of this alternate future and that there is always a way for you to control your own destiny. It resonated with me.

There was just enough humor and action to make it an all-around pretty fair two hours!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment