About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Ex Machina


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: Theatrical Debut 24 April 2015
Running Time: 108 Minutes
Starring: Domhnall Gleeson, Oscar Isaac, Alicia Vikander,
Rating: R
SPOILERS? NO WAY! You need to see this one for yourself!

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.8 of 10 Link
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 91% Audience: 87% Link
MY RATING: 10 fo 10! Perfection!

MY REVIEW:
I am not going to say too much about this movie and do not want to ruin it for anyone.

I describe this movie as Kubrickesque. That's the only description that even makes sense in my head! Painstaking perfection in every detail. Ultimate care in each scene to make every angle a work of art. The quiet dialogue between the characters is beautifully unsettling. There are so many feels that this film gave me during the short 108 minutes that I left the theater with a sense of awe.

See this movie! See it now! You will be amazed by every piece of visual art.

No comments:

Post a Comment