About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Nightcrawler


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Date: 31 Oct 2014
Running Time: 117 Minutes
Staring:  Jake Gyllenhaal, Bill Paxton, Rene Russo
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO. You need to see this!

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.9 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 95% Audience: 86%
MY RATING: 9 of 10

MY REVIEW:
This is an excellent movie. It works on so many levels that I just cannot explain how fantastic this movie was done.
The writing is super. The acting was well beyond what I expected.

This movie takes a look an how the media show stories in lights that can only be described as altered. It's dark a with comedic feel. Please just see this movie. You'll thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment