About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 22 Nov 2013
Running Time: 146 Minutes
Staring:  Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth
Rating? PG-13
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.7 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 89% Audience: 89%
MY RATING: 8 of 10

STORYLINE
Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark become targets of the Capitol after their victory in the 74th Hunger Games and spark a rebellion in the districts of Panem.

MY REVIEW:
Again, this seems to be repetitive for me. If you liked the first one or were a fan of the books, you'll like this movie.

Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment