About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Zero Dark Thirty


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Year: Jan 1 2013
Running Time: 157 Minutes
Staring:  Jessica Chastain, Joel Egerton, Chris Pratt
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.4 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 93% Audience: 80%
MY RATING: 8

STORYLINE
This movie chronicles the decade-long hunt for al-Queda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden after the September 2001 attacks and his death at the hands of the Navy SEALS Team 6 in May 2011.

MY REVIEW:
From the very beginning this movie takes you on the hunt, shows the value of the importance of it as well as the sheer desperation. It's thrilling and unbelievable. I did wish there was more backstory of the characters involved. Seemed like there would be more interest in the people themselves and not jus the story. Other than that, this was a great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment