About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Limitless

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 18 March 2011
Running Time: 105 Minutes
Staring:  Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish, Robert DeNiro
Rating? PG-13
SPOILERS? YES

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.4 of 10
MY RATING: 8

MY REVIEW:
Let me preface this review with my undying love for Bradley Cooper. I all fairness, I think it got two extra points just for having him in this movie!

I think he did amazing in this movie. He was a strong lead and really held up to carrying this movie!

Cooper plays an aspiring writer who has some silly writers block. {As a writer, I can defintely understand  that feeling 100%!} His former bro-in-law gives him this new drug that helps him function better. Yes, so it is not exactly logic all of the time and some of it really just doesn't make any sense. But the trippy camera shots and the entertaining nature of the idea.  Soft 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment