About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Nightmare on Elm Street

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 30 April 2010
Running Time: 95 Minutes
Staring:  Jackie Earl Haley, Rooney Mara, Kyle Gallner
Rating? R
SPOILERS? YES

REVIEWS
IMDB: 5.2 of 10
MY RATING: 3 of 10

MY REVIEW:
I want to start with review with:

Dear Wes Craven-
     Why on earth did you let this happen?
            Love, Me.

My second letter would be as follows:

Dear New Line Cinema-
     Why would you not try to get Wes Craven for the remake of his movie? Maybe even Renny Harlin? This felt more like an international remake from Slovenia not a US Homage. Insert sad face here.

This was a pathetic excuse for a remake. Why on earth would you replace Robert Englund? He IS Freddy Kreuger. I could not let that go for this movie.

This film is light on the character development and heavy handed on the loud sound effects and extreme special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment