About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Avengers


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 4 May 2012
Running Time: 143 Minutes
Staring:  Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, etc.
Rating? PG-13
SPOILERS? YES

REVIEWS
IMDB: 8.2 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 92% Audience: 91%
MY RATING: 8 of 10

MY REVIEW:
This was a good movie. a really good movie. Yes, I was surprised. I was not a comic book fan-girl growing up and I really have no idea of the origin stories of 90% of these Marvel characters, but even with that, It was good. I must admit that this was directed by Joss Wheedon, I generally love everything that his hands touch!

It's clever. Tons of action. Mystery. Excellent effects. Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment