About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, May 9, 2014

Neighbors


GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 9 May 2014
Running Time: 97 Minutes
Staring:  Seth Rogen and Zac Efron
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 6.4 of 10
Rotten Tomatoes: Critics: 73% Audience: 64%
MY RATING: 7

STORYLINE
After they are forced to live next to a frat house, a couple with a new baby do whatever they can to take them down.

MY REVIEW:
I KNEW what this was going to be when I bought the ticket. I mean it's starring Seth Rogan. It wasn't going to be an Oscar Award Winner...

That being said, I think it was pretty decent. Not the best thing, but definitely there were others that sucked a lot worse! There was just enough to make it funny and a few things that were just not really well written, but the idea get across in a pretty funny way most of the time. Some of the jokes fell flat, but it's not that big of a deal. Solid 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment