About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Iron Man 3

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 3 May 2013
Running Time: 130 Minutes
Staring:  Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce, Don Cheadle....
Rating? PG-13
SPOILERS? NO-Well, not enough to matter

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.3 of 10
MY RATING: 7 of 10

STORYLINE
Iron Man, enough said.

MY REVIEW:
If you liked the first two and you like Tony Stark as played by Robert Downey Jr., then you will like this movie.

I enjoyed this one. There were a lot of very interesting and creative ideas brought out in the movie that seemed new.

What i most appreciated what the idea of the Mandarin, played by Ben Kingsley, who at first you are introduced to as a cutthroat terrorist, but then find out that he's just a washed up actor who has been paid to act out these scenes. I find it interesting as well that the story focuses more on Tony Start and not on the Iron Man Suit, which I think its deserved of its own character.

Just enough humor to make it feel right. However, some of the jokes felt forced at times. Forced into the wrong places.

No comments:

Post a Comment