About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Super 8

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 10 June 2011
Running Time: 112 Minutes
Staring:  Elle Fanning is really the only one who matters.
Rating? PG-13
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 7.1 of 10
MY RATING: 8

STORYLINE
During the summer of 1979, a group of friends witness a train crash and investigate subsequent unexplained events in their small town.

MY REVIEW:
For a PG-13 movie to was not bad. I actually really enjoyed the story and the direction. The casting was interesting and it was somewhat unexpected. The kids in this movie were really pretty amazing. I loved them! {And I am not a big fan of kids}

Some of it was a little over the top, but in the grand scheme of things, this was an enjoyable movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment