About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Never Sleep Again

Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 4 May 2010
Running Time: 240 Minutes
Staring:  Documentary
Rating? Not Rated
SPOILERS? YES

REVIEWS
IMDB: 8.8 of 10
MY RATING: 9

MY REVIEW:
If you are an Elm Street am, you will LOVE this documentary.

This was 240 hours (yes, 4 hours!) of Freddy Krueger wonderfulness! This doc takes it back to the original movie andover the course of the movie, walks step by step through each one. Histories. Meanings. Behind the scenes. Stuff you never even knew about the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment