About the blog:

Well, hello!
Thanks for stopping by to read my opinions about movies that I see. Some are older and most are new. Some I go to see in the theaters (both live performances and movies) and some I watch from the comfort of my own couch and even more, I will watch from the amazing Netflix app.
Of course, these will be my personal thoughts about the targeted item, however, it will give you an idea of whether it's a colossal waste of time or worth a shot!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Daybreakers

GENERAL INFORMATION
Release Info: 8 Jan 2010
Running Time: 98 Minutes
Staring: Ethan Hawke, Willem DeFoe, Sam Neill
Rating? R
SPOILERS? NO

REVIEWS
IMDB: 6.5 of 10
MY RATING: 5

STORYLINE
It's 2019 and a plague has turned almost all humans into Vampires. Faced with a dwindling blood supply, the fractured dominant race plots their survival; meanwhile, a researcher works with a cover band of vampires on a way to save humankind.

MY REVIEW:
This could have been an amazing movie. With some iffy direction and some odd casting, this went to more of a fun idea than an actual plot.

The action sequences seemed to be blocked by a thirteen year old. The characters were one sided and realistically, in some placed, cardboard cutouts could have done a better job. Completely forgettable for me.

I expected more for a vampire movie in general, but this slips into the absurd rather quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment